Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Q-To-U-BBQ and the Southwest Chicken Salad

I love me a good salad, but it is really hard to find a good one. Its either too small, or too big. Too much dressing, not enough dressing. Too much chicken to the point its just a bunch of fried pieces of, fryness, or too little chicken where after four bites you're stuck with just a regular ol salad.

But that all changed.

Today I went to Q-To-U-BBQ in Anthem AZ. I love this place, have reviewed it before, and today I felt like having just a nice salad, what I got, blew my mind.

The usual stuff that you expect in a salad, with some perfectly fried chicken on top of it, diced up nicely with some of their amazing BBQ sauce drizzled over top of it. Along with that it comes with a cup of their homemade southwestern ranch. And some cheese that the chicken rested on top of. The chicken was placed on the salad very hot, so the cheese had even melted a little bit onto the salad.

This is the best salad I have ever had. A perfect amount of ranch and BBQ sauce, with the perfect amount of chicken. It did the job of filling me up nicely, and it tasted amazing. This is by far the best chicken salad I have ever had. I will be back for another in the near future. Highly recommend you all check this out soon.

1 comment:

Run DMV said...

Going to a bbq place and ordering a salad? I just don't know if I could bring myself to do that.