Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer: Chicken Marinara

So I have cut out fast food but I hate cooking, so I have started grabbing these bad boys off the shelf. Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers come in tons of different flavors, I have about 6 different ones in the freezer.

They're pretty easy to make, just take it out of the box, microwave for 4 minutes and boom, done. Mix the food with the sauce and you're ready to go.

Today I had the Grilled Chicken Marinara. Which was actually pretty good. Only thing I have it these little things come no where close to filling me up, but I suppose that is the price to pay for going on a diet.

Most diet foods taste horrible, but this one tastes pretty good. Has that home cooked meal taste. Highly recommended for all starving jerks out there.

No comments: