Sunday, June 5, 2011

Q-TO-U BBQ in Anthem AZ Review

I love me some good BBQ. Thankfully, living here in Arizona, there are many BBQ choices. One better than the other. But I think I have finally found a personal favorite. Q-To-U BBQ in Anthem Arizona. Great food, excellent service, and very reasonably priced. So here is what I got...

Started off with some pulled pork nachos. So many delicious toppings on top with the pulled pork. Some of the best nachos I have ever had.



For my meal, I kept it kind of simple. The Pulled Pork Sandwich. There was so much stuff on their menu it was hard for me to choose exactly what to go with, so I went with this. With a little extra BBQ sauce on it of course. And it turned out to be the very best pulled pork sandwich I have ever had. The BBQ was the perfect mix of sweet and spicy. The meat perfectly cooked. I was in BBQ heaven. And the french fries. Wow.

I plan on visiting this place again soon. And I plan on getting something I have never seen, or heard of before. The Hawg Dawg. It's a smoked sausage, stuffed with cheese, then wrapped in bacon and deep fried. Topped off with onions and their own sweet jalapenos. Yeah, amazing I know.

So if you love BBQ, and you live near or close enough to Anthem. You need to check this place out. Just walking in I was knocked over by the sweet smell of BBQ. Perfect.

No comments: